Thursday 17 January 2013

K.B sir is a Great guru :: Saran


This is my interview with Saran. He is a junior artist. He is a lucky guy working with legends like Maniratnam, K.Balachander and Kamal at an early age of his carrier. Here goes my interview regarding his experience in Kadal and Cine field in general.

Tell me about your Name, Native and Education.

My name is B.Saran and my native is Chennai only. I am studying 11th standard in St.Marys Boys school at Perambur.

                                                

You have done your first screen role in "Mudhal idam" film? How did you get the chance? 

By seeing "Variety".

Variety means?

Variety is a book, full of phone numbers of Artists in Cine field.

Fine.. How was your working experience in "Kadal"?

Wow! It was an amazing experience. I didnt expected this chance to act in a Maniratnam film. I am a fair boy but mani sir thought that i would be suitable for this role. Assistant directors Dhana and Sarjun sir gave me full practice regarding slang and flow for each and every dialogue. All the scenes that were shot in the sea were really a great experience. They changed me totally upside down. My big thanks is to Maniratnam sir and whole Kadal unit.

                                                  

You have also acted in "Vishwaroopam". How it was working with Kamal sir?

I did three scenes in that film including one scene with Kamal sir. It was also great time. But working in Kadal was really superb.

                                             

Working with a legend like Balachander sir?

It is a honour to work in K.B sir's serial. I am working on two of his serials. How lucky i am! He creates each scene. It is a wonderful time to train myself as an actor. In the beginning, I was angry since he scolded me. Later I realised he scolded only for my sake. With the passage of time, he became more affectionate with me. Still i wonder about his punctuality. He comes to spot by 8 A.M and leaves by 8 P.M. He is a great GURU.

                                             

Your upcoming films?

Just now Vishal's Samar got released. Now, I am eager about Kadal Kadal Kadal..

Finally, What is your future dream?

To become an engineer or an actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment